.Xmodmap (was Re: [mythtv-users] ATI Remote Wonder)

Paul Woodward paul_woodward at fastnet.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 11:19:12 EST 2004

Hi,

I had xmodmap running under kernel 2.4, but it happened sort of by fluke - I was just playing with it.

I've since upgraded to 2.6.0 and despite installing all the USB drivers, and seeing the receiver recognised by typing dmesg, I can't get it to work.

Does anyone know of any preconditions or steps that must be followed? Is there any way to get debugs from xmodmap, in case it is myth that is not responding?

Thanks for your time,
Paul