[mythtv-users] RE: Transcoded Programs: Audio Problems

David A. Mason damason at redshift.com
Thu Jan 8 14:41:41 EST 2004

My previous audio problems have been resolved with yet another new CVS
checkout and build. Interesting.

I'm now getting very nice audio and video quality with good, tight
compression. A two-hour program, starting at about 3.6GB, compresses to
about 800MB of very watchable video.

I guess I've been having this conversation largely with myself, but I'm
posting again, for archive-searching purposes.

Thanks,
DAM