[mythtv-users] RE: RE: PVR-350 TV Out

Torbjörn Jansson torbjorn.jansson at mbox200.swipnet.se
Thu Jan 8 13:36:51 EST 2004

Before the summer when I used my 60gb disk in my linux computer I got errors
in the logs about the harddrive and I think it said something about dma.
Mainboard has via chipset.

I ignored all errors about since everything worked just fine.
But after some months I got a major filesystem corruption and fsck didn't
want to have anything to do with the disk.
So I had to reformat it. After that I installed a 120gb disk and I haven't
had any errors like with the 60gb disk.

So don't ignore the errors as I did, I lost lots of stuff.