[mythtv-users] Status of LinuxPPC mythttv?

papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Thu Jan 8 13:21:14 EST 2004

	Hello all... I've searched through the archives and this appears to
come up once in awhile.  I'm considering frying up mythfrontend on a Blue&White
G3 machine running linuxppc, but I'm wondering how supported this is.  All the
posts I saw were from 6-9 months ago, and there were patches for compilation,
endian-ness, etc.  I'm definately running into some issues compiling
mythtv-0.13 source code directly.  (missing sys/io.h for one thing).

	Any thoughts on the feasibility of this?  For the record, I'm running
Mandrake 9.1 with an after-market binary kernel (haven't gotten the one I
compiled to completely boot yet).

Thanks,
-Cory

* The prime directive of Linux:  					*