[mythtv-users] Pundit fan noise.

Johan Bellander johan.bellander at spcs.se
Thu Jan 8 06:50:44 EST 2004

I have replaced the PSU in my pundit for a regular PSU and placed it
externally (Ok, it's not a super solution). I'm working on casing and
cablesleeving for it, so that will look a bit better. I use a Nexus NX-3000
PSU and i'm really pleased with it, i can barely hear it from 30cm distance.
But now i have started to hear the CPU fan and harddisk, so i'm going to
change the CPU fan aswell. I will probably change it for a Papst fan, anyway
check this site out www.silentpcreview.com.

// Johan Bellander