[mythtv-users] Remote myth front end

Bruce C. Dillahunty bdillahu at peachbush.com
Wed Jan 7 23:53:40 EST 2004

Just to clarify a little... As I understand it, it is REQUIRED that you
change the configuration on the backend machine (where it TV card is) to
have its "real" IP address, and not the 127.0.0.1 if you are going to
use a remote backend.

Tony is dead on here, but I was afraid it might not have been very
clear, and its easy to miss.

Bruce