[mythtv-users] Help troubleshooting

stan stanb at panix.com
Wed Jan 7 20:48:38 EST 2004

I shut my protptype mtytv machien down (installed from KoppMyth CD, and
apt-get dist-upgraded). It had been working for about a week, and I decided
to add a disk so that I would have some room for recordings, as I had about
1 hours worth of sapce on the timy disk I did the test install on.

Now, it's broken :-)

It comes up, and autologins, and I get the top eve menu, I can go to
mythweather, and that works. But if I try to go to "watch TV" I get a black
screen and it hangs. If I try to go to watch TV I never get to the
selection menu.

What can I check?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin