[mythtv-users] PVR-350 TV Output

Jarod C. Wilson jcw at wilsonet.com
Wed Jan 7 13:50:00 EST 2004

On Jan 6, 2004, at 19:48, Tim Wilhoit wrote:

> Wouldn't it be great if someone could add the 350 tv out to Jarods
> guide?  :)

Someone send me a 350 and I'll gladly do a full write-up. :)

Hell, if someone were willing to simply lend me a 350 for a week or
two, that would probably suffice. Well, it might initially, but with
the ever-changing driver, I'd probably want/need to actually have a 350
of my own to keep up... So either I need to get my own 350 somehow, or
someone else needs to write and maintain that section...

--
Jarod C. Wilson, RHCE

Got a question? Read this first...
     http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/