[mythtv-users] Some channels NO DATA

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Mon Jan 5 21:29:31 EST 2004

Nope, these have always been good channels previously and they have been
empty for several days now. It's been a few weeks since I've had mythtv
back up and running, but in the few months I've been messing around with
mythtv I've never had NO DATA for any channels. I waited a few days
thinking it was something temporary, but they still have NO DATA. Just
not sure where to go from here or where I can check for a problem.

Thanks,
James