[mythtv-users] Linux/windows filesystem

Shawn Asmussen asmussen at cox.net
Mon Jan 5 13:49:38 EST 2004

Well, I don't know about xfs drivers for windows, but there are multiple
ext2/ext3 drivers. I can't comment on the quality of any of them, since I
haven't tried them, but if you want to look at them, here are a couple of
links:

http://ashedel.chat.ru/ext2fsnt/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ext2fsd

There are at least a couple more of them, but those are the only two I've
run across that aren't read only.

Shawn Asmussen