[mythtv-users] Bttv Under Fedora Core 1

iggy ignacio at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 3 22:23:12 EST 2004

Hi, i am using fedora core 1 with kernel 2.6, and am experiencing
serious problems with bttv (atrpms version). The tv quality is extremely
bad (while being excellent in windows),and the channels are 1 off. I am
using a leadtek winfast 2000xp. I am fairly certain that i have
configured the modules properly in the modules.conf/modprobe.conf files,
but i have included them incase they can help someone help me. Any help
on this matter would be greatly appreciated, as i am completely stumped.