[mythtv-users] Knopmuyt + WinTV card, can't change chanels

stan stanb at panix.com
Sat Jan 3 19:19:08 EST 2004

OK, I started over. I reinstallde from the KnpMyth CD, did an apt-gte
update, and an a[t-get dist-upgrdae, followed my a mythtvfilldatabse.

Now, I see entries in my program schedul (good), and if I go to live TV, I
see one chanel, but I can't seem to change chanels.

If I use the number keys to type in the chanel, I see them apear on the
screen, but the chanel does not change.

What should I check?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin