[mythtv-users] Mouse support?

ben at ultraswank.com ben at ultraswank.com
Sat Jan 3 15:29:34 EST 2004

Newbie question here, trying to get my first system set up, and I was
wondering about mouse support.  I understand that the UI was made to work
with a remote, but I'm using an x-10 mouseremote and I've got this big
disk in the middle of it that's incapable of doing anything right now that
would be so convenient to navigate with.  Any configuration tweaks that
might help me?

-Ben Newman

"It's amazing how much mature wisdom resembles being too tired."
                                              --Robert Heinlein