[mythtv-users] black tv-out if watching TV

Markus Amann maamann at arcor.de
Fri Jan 2 14:33:51 EST 2004

Hi
I have got the Framebuffer working that I can see now the frontend over the
PVR 350 TV-Out ( thanks Torsten for the XFREE Config) but if I switch on the
checkbox "use the PVR 350 TVout" i get only a black screen and the Audio
Sound. If i switch it of i can see the TV very choppy because there is no XV
Support for the Pundit videocard. And if i use the "/dev/fb0 -noglobalalpha
-localalpha" the screen turns into back :-(( what is wrong ?

bye
	Markus