[mythtv-users] TV Movie's .xml.tvm format to fetch German XMLTV

Martina Walter lists at kratzt.net
Fri Jan 2 13:33:39 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-02 at 16:47, Ben Bucksch wrote:

> They weren't happy about the grabber, and it seems that they switched
> the compression format.

<sigh> just when I got it up and running perfectly.

>  It used to be gzip (.xml.gz), but now there are
> only files with the file extension .xml.tvm. I don't know how to
> uncompress it - I already tried gzip, bzip2, zip, tar and rar, none worked.
>
> If any of you is interested to keep the grabber working, I'd appreciate,
> if you could figure out how to decompress the .tvm files.

Sorry that I can not help too much, I only found out that it is *not*
the newer winrar, lzop, zoo, or arj. File just says "data".

I could not try ace or one of those multiformat tools for windows
because I do not have access to a Windows box atm (maybe at work when
this weekend is over) and they did not work with wine/winex.

Martina