[mythtv-users] [myth-users] where to buy AverMedia M179 pvr card ?

Darrick Hartman ricko73 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 1 10:44:47 EST 2004

--- Dave Fear <dfear at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Does anyone know where i can buy a AverMedia M179
> card, online (UK
> sites preferred), new or used/secondhand. The only
> site i have found so
> far is aver.com (AverMedia USA site).

Dave,

You're doing better than me already.  I tried to
purchase one on two different days from the AverMedia
site and was unable to do so.  Every time I would go
to check out, the cart would be empty.  My email went
unanswered.  I ended up with a Hauppauge PVR 250 which
I am very happy with.  It would have been nice to get
the same performance at half the price, but I am not
patient with some things.

Darrick