[mythtv-users] Could we be able to do this

gkanis at cems.umn.edu gkanis at cems.umn.edu
Sun Feb 29 17:10:05 EST 2004

OK,I did not know that it was that difficult to disable the ringbuffer.
I have already installed program like TvTime to watch TV, but I was planning
to uninstall it and use MythTV for all video/TV related stuff. This is why I
installed mythvideo and I asked for a feature.
It is not a problem that it saves a few seconds/minutes on the hdd, it is that
it takes some percentage (about 60%) of CPU usage in order to do that.
Percentage that could be used in another task.

Vasilis