[mythtv-users] Could we be able to do this

gkanis at cems.umn.edu gkanis at cems.umn.edu
Sun Feb 29 13:29:46 EST 2004

I had asked before for a feature and it was already implemented.
I hope this one is not, because I will make a fool of myself.
Here I go:

First the easy one. Could you add a link in mythvideo so that it reads from
the CD. I mean I specified the folder where all the movies are, but sometimes
you insert a CD in the DVD player and I would like to be able to play it,
without having to change the "directory that holds the videos".

And the second one: When I watch Live TV, is it possible to watch exactly the
same frame that I would watch if I was watching TV. What I mean by that?
Well, if I watch Live TV and I turn on the TV, what I see is that Live TV is
behind a couple of seconds. Pressing the right arrow, it says that it goes
forward, but it will never be synchronized. I know that this is because I can
pause and move backwards , but this is not what Live TV is all about. Of
course the other thing is whether I am able to completely disable this
feature, i.e., saving a part of the Live TV on hdd so I can
back/forward/pause.

Thank you,
Vasilis