[mythtv-users] mythdvd compile problems

BOFH b0fh at gmx.net
Sun Feb 29 05:00:06 EST 2004

hi!

i'm also using gentoo and installed the whole set of mythtv + plugins via the ebuilds. when i start emerging mythdvd, it includes vcd as well as transcoding support. i got the use-flag "transcode" set, but when i choose "rip DVD" in the frontend, it says it can't start the myth-transcode daemon and i should press a number button to start it.
but this also doesn't work.
any hints?
how do i have to alter the ebuild to enable ripping?

bye!

volker