[mythtv-users] HW MSI kit

Brad Kerr btkerr at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 28 13:54:57 EST 2004

The problem I have found with Mini-PC's (shuttle in particular) is that they
do not provide the two pin jumper for attaching the digital out from an
internal DVD player.  This never made sense to me since they provide optical
SPDIF-OUT jacks.  These mobo usually only come with the 4 pin CD audio
input.  I could never find an easy way to figure out this information
without calling the company or looking through the mobo documentation.  Of
course, if you are are not worried about digital audio out, then this
wouldn't be a problem.

If I am way off in my thinking, please, someone correct me.

-Brad

  _____