[mythtv-users] Record, transcode, burn DVD

Thomas Rokamp crax at crax.dk
Sat Feb 28 12:39:55 EST 2004

Hi!

I'm using MythTV to record my favorite TV shows. But often the result of the record, is the TV show and plenty of either commercials or trailers.

How do I set up manually transcoding in a way, so that I can set the cutpoints and press 'X' to start transcoding, but without loosing the DVD quality?
As far as I know, the transcoding can only output MPEG4 and RTJpeg... But I would like the result to be the raw data, that can be burned directly to a DVD and played as-is.

Anyone?

/Thomas