[mythtv-users] lircrc for XP Media Center Edition remotes?

Scott Rowe mythgnomer at rowelab.com
Sat Feb 28 12:11:07 EST 2004

Dave, you can use the 'repeat' function in your .lircrc file to deal with
multiple keypresses.

begin
    prog = irxevent
    button = Pause
->  repeat = 0
    config = Key P CurrentWindow
End

>From the lirc docs:

"repeat tells the program what shall happen if a key is repeated. A value of
zero tells the program to ignore repeated keys. Any other positive value 'n'
tells the program to pass the config string every 'n'-th time to the
according application, when a key is repeated. The default for repeat is
zero. "

-Scott