[mythtv-users] hauppauge wintv bt878

Buechler, Mark R Mark_R_Buechler at bausch.com
Sat Feb 28 11:11:33 EST 2004

That's a nice thing to do.

-----Original Message-----
From: tech at gnuconsulting.com [mailto:tech at gnuconsulting.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 1:14 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] hauppauge wintv bt878

And it's gone.  Happy Myth-ing!

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 09:53:00PM -0700, tech at gnuconsulting.com wrote:
> I was into the live-music trading scene for a while (completely legit,
> see etree.org for details) and one of the things that I liked the most
> was how the community was built on sharing.  Everyone was constantly
> trading discs via snailmail, logins to servers, tapes, etc., etc.  I
> eventually had all the Phish I could ever want, and gradually moved on
> to other things.  Now, why does this not have a huge [OT] in the subject
> line?  Because I have no more use for a Hauppauge WinTV bt878 based
> capture card, and I wish to spread the love.  First person to reply (off
> list!) to this email, will get the card.  No need to pay for shipping or
> anything, I'm sure it won't be that much (oh, US residents only, please
> :-).  I'll post a quick 'somebody got it' notice so that people don't
> bombard me all night.
>
> The card itself works great with the bttv drivers.  Has a coax and
> composite in, with a line-out to go to your soundcard (cable included).
> Works with off-air or cable.  Don't expect pvr[2|3]50 level quality,
> but it works great for recording kid's programmes.
>
> Good luck!
>
> D.A.Bishop

Bausch & Lomb
150 Years of Perfecting Vision, Enhancing Life (TM)

EMAIL DISCLAIMER

Please Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential, protected from disclosure, and/or intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
disclosure, distribution, copying or other dissemination of this
communication is strictly prohibited. If you received this communication in
error, please immediately reply to the sender, delete the message and
destroy all copies of it.

Thank You