[mythtv-users] Stereo sound on WinTV 2000XP Deluxe?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Fri Feb 27 04:10:28 EST 2004

I understand that the Wintv 2000XP Deluxe supports NICAM stereo, or at
least old plain stereo. But when I check with v4lctl the "audio mode"
parameter is stuck on "lang1", and I can't change it. It also "feels like"
the audio I'm getting is mono, as well as slightly distrorted (as in,
sound like <44.1kHz). Where do I configure this?

ALso, am I right in assuming that btaudio support for this card is a
no-go, even though the snd_bt87x module loads fine and lspci shows the
bt878 device as a capture source?

/ Niklas