[mythtv-users] TV-Out Problem with GeForce4 MX440 (ApolloBloodyMonster)

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Thu Feb 26 17:52:52 EST 2004

So basically this line is out of whack:

Option     "MetaModes" "1280x1024, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480; 1280x1024,
1024x768, 800x600, 640x480"

Should I change it to something like:

Option     "MetaModes" "800x600; 800x600"

>From the docs I gathered that it read resolutions for each screen like this.
Or is that formatted incorrectly?  I've tried that as well as using
"800x600, 800x600; 800x600, 800x600"

name 3>" as the format, but does that mean I need to setup a Device section
for each output?  CRT as well as TV?  I know it's gotta be a small setting
somewhere and I even checked www.xfree86.org to see if I could get more info
on properly configuring it....but I didn't find much in the way of a "newbie
do this..." kind of document.

Scott