[mythtv-users] G400 problems

Clay Fandre clay at fandre.com
Thu Feb 26 15:55:22 EST 2004

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004, John Kuhn wrote:

> I dont believe you mention what tvcard you are using?

I'm using the built-in tuner with the G400 using mgavideo-0.1.1b.

[root at myth root]# /sbin/lsmod | more
mgajpg                  9880   0
i33                     8052   0  [mgajpg]
zr36060                14644   0  [mgajpg i33]
mgavideo                9516   0  [mgajpg i33]
mgacap                  7672   0  [mgajpg]
mgagrab                13000   1  [mgavideo mgacap]
mga_core               52188   4  [mgajpg i33 zr36060 mgavideo mgacap
mgagrab]
videodev                8288   2  [mgajpg mgacap]
tuner                  11840   1
msp3400                15776   1
i2c-algo-ks             8136   1  [mga_core]
matroxfb_maven         15580   0  (unused)
matroxfb_crtc2          9972   0  (unused)
i2c-matroxfb            3700   0  (unused)

> and are you using a dualhead G400 with the tvout as your display?

I'm using a G400 marvel, which has an external box with composite
output. I followed the G400 HOWTO to set the /dev/fb0 to output to
both devices, but I get the same problem on both the PC monitor (fb0)
and the TV-out (fb1)

Here's what I run to get tv-out on fb1:
matroxset -f /dev/fb1 -m 0
matroxset -f /dev/fb0 -m 3