[mythtv-users] S-Video TV Out Blue Border

John Wu john at johnwu.com
Thu Feb 26 13:18:26 EST 2004

Hi,

I recently setup a KnoppMyth box with a nVidia FX5200 with S-Video out to my
TV. When I play a recording or watch live TV, there is a blue border along
the top and left side of the screen. I have tried adjusting the GUI offset
settings by that doesn't help. I think I need to adjust XFree to position
and resize the screen to my TV. I have played with the "TVOverScan" setting
in my XF86Config-4 file, but that also doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
John