[mythtv-users] PVR 350 + Myth 0.14 + ivtv 0.1.9

jose rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 07:31:06 EST 2004

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 21:05, Malcolm wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:12:53 -0500
> Blues Guy <bluesguy at stny.rr.com> wrote:
>

> > Here's the link to the driver...
> > http://www.poptix.net/ivtv/current/msg00419.html
> > Chris' patches (which I didn't need) are here...
> > http://www.poptix.net/ivtv/current/msg00422.html
> >
> > With both those two, everyone with PVR-350's *should* be able to get
> > stable tv-out and use the OSD/EPG without lockups....YMMV.
>
> Thanks man :)  I'll give it a shot.
> ----

You know, I've been following all these threads for weeks now and I
can't figure out what I'm doing wrong (or is it right?)

I've had a 350 forever and a 250 forever+3 weeks.  I've never had any
hard freezes with osd, epg pausing, fast forwarding, recording, tinny
sound.... nothing ....

Right now I run myth-cvs (as of a couple of days) and ivtv 0.1.9

My system stays up for days at a time recording two shows at once and
viewing a recorded show or playing music or web surfing.  It never
crashes i go days without rebooting.

Help somebody :-)  what am I doing wrong, why won't my system crash?  Am
I missing something? should I be trying something cool that I don't know
exists?

-jose-