[mythtv-users] Digital Out on Sound Blaster Live! Card

Nate Thompson natet at buckeye-express.com
Wed Feb 25 13:21:25 EST 2004

I read about doing it that way (minijack to digital coax) but a couple posts
on various boards mentioned that the signal being sent isn't correct and can
damage your receiver. They say that it sends a 5V signal instead of a 500mV
like a standard SPDIF. Any one know any truth behind this? Otherwise I'll
just do it this way myself.

Nate