[mythtv-users] Re: Epia-M10K (Nehemiah) software mpeg2 decoder

Mikhail D'Vane mikhaildvane at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 11:23:46 EST 2004

Thanks Andrew,

Yes, I am familiar with that thread (sorry, I've tried so many things
over the past month that it was hard for me to remember everything
that I've investigated).  I believe it was in regards to what instruction
Xv was using to move data to the video.  Unfortunately, I verified that my
Nehemiah is being detected correctly and that the SSE instruction
is being used to move the data (and its performance is on-par with
what others have posted).

I'll doublecheck the thread again, though.  Perhaps I missed something.

Also, I will have (unlimited) access to the original Nehemiah system I
built for about the next 4 days.  Hopefully I can nail down exactly what the
difference is.

Mik