[mythtv-users] Using the remote to turn screen back on (after screen blanking)

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Wed Feb 25 11:21:04 EST 2004

And another thing is that I have to start irexec after I start X for some
reason... If I do it that way it works, if not then it does not work.

Freaky bizzare, but at least it works