[mythtv-users] lircrc for XP Media Center Edition remotes?

Gordon Murphy grogerto at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 24 22:38:45 EST 2004

The HP remote has an extra button called "Recorded TV".  That single
button made the difference between my wife complaining about MythTV (she
thought the menus were too "hard" to navigate) and my wife loving it.

Here's a link to the remote at HP
(http://www.shopping.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpdirect/shopping/scripts/product_de
tail/product_detail_view.jsp?product_code=P5316B%23ABA&script_name=produ
ct.cgi).  I really can't say enough about this remote, its perfect for
MythTV.  (Plus, I feel like I'm giving Microsoft the finger everytime I
use it.)