[mythtv-users] I can not change channel!!

gkanis at cems.umn.edu gkanis at cems.umn.edu
Tue Feb 24 11:12:21 EST 2004

I can not change channels with xawtv.
The Tv Card is supported by the bttv driver. I was able to change channels
until this Friday. On that day I decided to update the kernel to version
2.6.3 ( I had before 2.6.1). I can not think of any reason why the new kernel
causes all theses problems. Also, I do not know if this is somehow related to
the bttv driver.

Oops. I saw something interesting. Dmesg gave the following message:
tuner: Huh? tv_set is NULL?

So, it has something to do with the driver....

Vasilis