[mythtv-users] Video method on mythfrontend

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Tue Feb 24 08:10:50 EST 2004

Lo Dar,

I'm running a single box with a NVIDIA MX440, with a large high res
display (study) and a SVIDEO connection (living room) with the current
cvs version of mythtv.

The TV quality isn't bad with the XVMC option and I'm relativly happy
with the living room experiance. However I would'nt mind being able to
run the mythfrontend in the study as well. THe problem being that
although the xdpyinfo says it supports XVMC it only does for the first
display (the TV).

Is there a way I can force mythfrontend into basic XVIDEO mode and to
ignore XVMC? without a seperatly compiled version?

Regards
Simon

--
Q:	Know what the difference between your latest project
	and putting wings on an elephant is?