[mythtv-users] MythGallery: Some directories do not work

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Tue Feb 24 06:17:19 EST 2004

HI!

While trying out MythGallery, I found 2 directories where MythGallery
does not display a preview image for the directory and does not show any
pictures in it. The mythtv user has the right to read in this directory,
nut not write, as in every other directory, where it works OK.

The only difference is, that there WAS a thumbs directory inside
(created by another program). Now I deleted that one but still
MythGallery does not show the content. So either that thumbs directory
was not the problem or MythGallery is caching something.

Restarting mythbackend and mythfrontend did not help.

Any hints?

Thanks!

Thomas