[mythtv-users] I can not change channel!!

Dane Kantner webmaster at dddane.com
Tue Feb 24 00:29:58 EST 2004

> The past two days, MythTv was recording the wrong movie. I did not pay
> attention until today, when I decided to watch Tv on my computer. What
> happened is that I can not change the channel. It is not that I am stuck
with
> one channel and if I use the arrow keys nothing will happen. On the
contrary,
> with the arrow keys, the number/name of the channel changes but NOT the
> picture. I am literally stuck with one single channel.
> The thing is even worse, since I have exactly the same problem with Tvtime

maybe your cable company finally caught on to you stealing cable. just
kidding.

what version myth are you using? CVS?

what card are you using? drivers? what sort of inputs are you using?
you're using the RF (tuner) input, not the composite/s-video/etc inputs?

do the listings on zap2it.com's web site correspond to what your actual
channel lineup is? has the channel lineup changed at all?

-dane