[mythtv-users] channel shared by two stations

Timo Boettcher spida at gmx.net
Mon Feb 23 08:24:55 EST 2004

Hi Markus,

* Markus Amann <maamann at arcor.de>, Sunday, February 22, 2004, 8:59:10 PM:

> how do i have to setup mythtv if two Tv Stations share one channel ?
> how is to handle the EPG index in the database ?
I have got this problem, too.
Workaround for me is to have one channel for each station, eg Channel
25 is KinderKanal (program just morning till afternoon) Channel 26 is
Arte (program in the evening and in the night). Problem with that is
that you have two channels for tht, but at least you will be able to
record from both stations.
I would be interested in real solution, too.

 Timo