[mythtv-users] myth reporting tool <- here is the link

Bill Chmura Bill at Explosivo.com
Mon Feb 23 01:29:38 EST 2004

This page has an illustration, some basic info and a link to download the
program from.

http://www.fistfullofcode.com/projects/mythreport

I'm making some more changes this week, so check back.  If I do anything
interesting I will post it here again.

I've not distributed much self made software in linux, so if you have a burp
compiling or something let me know.  It tested fine on two machines of mine,
so I guess it will work on yours.

Good luck and send me feedback

Bill