[mythtv-users] MySQL Database Files

Alex Lingo T2X at gmx.net
Sun Feb 22 22:25:09 EST 2004

This may the wrong list, if so, I'm sorry.

Here's my short question: uninstalled and reinstalled MythTV. When it
reinstalled and I created the database mythconverg, there are no
tables\files
in the database. None of the programs create them when I run them. The setup

program just complains that they don't exist: "Table
'mythconverg.capturecard' doesn't exist".

Now, I have the original files saved someplace else, but I screwed up the
capturecard.MYI file trying to change it with a text editor. I can either
have MythTV regenerate all the files, or I can manually re-create the
capturecard MySQL database.

So, is there a way to get MythTV to generate/regenerate all the files/tables
need?