[mythtv-users] Whizzy sound

Richard Browning richard at redline.org.uk
Sun Feb 22 18:44:14 EST 2004

D'you know what - it worked. 32k sample rate, that is. Now I've just got to
work out how to change channels with the keyboard ... :)

Thanks for the help!

--
In 2010, M$ Windows will be a quantum processing emulation layer for a 128-bit
mod of a 64-bit hack of a 32-bit patch to a 16-bit GUI for an 8-bit operating