[mythtv-users] quickdnr filter crashes

D Banerjee davatar at comcast.net
Sun Feb 22 16:16:54 EST 2004

You're the first to report a problem. You are trying to use quickdnr as a
playback filter only? If it's as a recording filter (as it is most
effective) there's something else wrong as it can't crash mythfrontend.
Perhaps you can get a backtrace. What CPU are you using? Are you running the
latest CVS or release?

-Debabrata