[mythtv-users] Asus Pundit DVI out

Barry Fanion bfanion at charter.net
Sun Feb 22 09:45:36 EST 2004

Hi All,

I am currently trying to get my new Pundit with the onboard video working on my Samsung DLP 50" model via the DVI connector. Using core 1
I am not having much luck getting anything to work, when the pundit boots up I get a no signal reading on the TV, I can use the S-video but it looks amazing horrible, rainbows etc.
I was using the sis video that was outlined in Jarods quide, I have switched to the driver here:
http://www.winischhofer.net/linuxsisvga.shtml with the same result.

How has everyone else got this to work, any suggestions as what to look at, if anyone has a working Xconfig can you e-mail it to me. Did anyone have to mess with the ModeLine paramaters

Thanks,

Barry