[mythtv-users] myhthfrontend

Darren Richards darren.richards at cox.net
Sat Feb 21 23:56:19 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Linhares" <frank at diskshop.ca>
To: "Discussion about mythtv" <mythtv-users at mythtv.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 21, 2004 9:01 PM
Subject: [mythtv-users] myhthfrontend

> Just a question.
>
> Am I not suppose to be able to see the program guide and be able to
> schedule recordings via  a remote frontend ?  I can watch live tv and
> watch recordings just fine, but if I try to use the epg or try to
> schedule a recording my remote frontend crashes.
>
> Anyone ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> frank.linhares
> frank at diskshop.ca

What hardware are you using?  I have a similar problem when trying to use
the program guide while watching live tv.  I have a pvr-350 card, and I
think the problem is related to the ivtv drivers. I haven't found a
workaround, other than not viewing the program guide while watching live tv.
I can still use the program guide from the "schedule recordings" menu
though.

-darren