[mythtv-users] LED Recording feature

Malcolm mythtv at lds.dyndns.org
Fri Feb 20 18:17:40 EST 2004

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:45:44 -0700 (MST)
"Shawn Asmussen" <asmussen at cox.net> wrote:

> If you're interested in doing something like that you might find this
> information useful:
>
> http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/parallel_output.html

That's an awesome link.  I wish I had some coding ability to make that mod
to Myth.  They show many LEDS connected quite easily.  It would be nice to
put some LEDS up front, one per catpure card, and have them light up when
they are recording.  That would truely make it like a VCR, Tivo type
device :)

I sure hope someone out there has the know how to do that.

Malcolm