[mythtv-users] s-video on GeForce4 mx440

Torsten Schenkel mythtv at isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Feb 20 14:23:54 EST 2004

Am Fr, den 20.02.2004 schrieb Brian Stults um 14:26:
> I just bought an MSI GeForce4 MX-440.  It has an svideo out, but didn't
> come with an svideo to rca adaptrr.  I looked at Radio Shack and they
> sell these adaptrrs for around $21.  Is that right?

That's supposed to be $21e-01 ? That's what I paid for mine. Make sure
you get an svideo->rca OUTPUT adaptor. The cheap ones are
unidirectional. Would be pointless to tell you were I bought mine as
shipping might push the price above $21e00 :-)

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough