[mythtv-users] clean Video-List

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri Feb 20 16:18:10 EST 2004

> Van: Michael Messner <michael.messner_edv at inode.at>

> I've tested the Video Plugin, but I've the Problem that I can't
> clean the Videolist from old and broken Videos! I just can't let
> show them but the Videolist is so complex!

I'm not entierly sure what you want to do. But:

1. MythVideo just displays every video file in the specified directory. So
move them out of there to get them off the list.

2. If they are not removed from the list when you do this, select the last
menu item in the MythVideo main menu, it will rescan the directory (as far
as I know). That should help.

	Henk Poley <><