[mythtv-users] change recording settings while recording

Steven Cruysberghs steven.cruysberghs at pi.be
Fri Feb 20 16:02:27 EST 2004

Hi,

I started watching a recording about 15 minutes after it started. I
noticed it started 5 minutes late so i figured I probably would't catch
the ending.
Pressed "I" in the watch recording screen and chose "Edit Recording
Schedule", went to the advanced recording screen and changed the
post-roll time from 0 to 8.

But it didn't work :-( The recording ended at the original scheduled end
time.

Just wondering if this should have worked, I'm using CVS from 2 days
ago.

Steven