[mythtv-users] dvb-radio

gazzer82-lists1234 at mailblocks.com gazzer82-lists1234 at mailblocks.com
Fri Feb 20 10:30:25 EST 2004

Hi

I have got my Mythtv box up and running at last :) :) :)

I only have two problems (at the moment ;)  )

1 -
How do i add dvb-radio stations to mythtv. I know how to manually add
channels and have tried this but mythbackend throws a fit as there is
no setting for video ony audio. This is also a problem for
BBC-Parliment (Not that i reallt want to listen to that sh*te !)

2 -
I have posted thsi to the lirc list as well, but on the offchance that
someone else has had this problem.
I have followed the instructions to install lirc from Atrpms via apt,
all installed correctly and i have placed my lircd.conf file in
/etc/lircd.conf but when i try to use irw to check my remote is being
recognised i get the followig error.

connect : Connection refused

I have done all the permission changes that are recommended and still
no joy, and have installed from source with no joy.

Any ideas??

Cheers

Gareth

P.s- Does nyone know of a webmail service with good support for lists
e.g. thread handling.