[mythtv-users] HDTV playback & GF4

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 20 08:13:55 EST 2004

Before it was 0.14, trying now with CVS.
Current video card is 'nVidia Corporation NV10 [GeForce 256 SDR]'

When I add -mpentium4 to libavcodec.pro (there doesn't seem to be a
settings.pro in that directory), I get:
gcc -c -pipe -w -Wall -g -O3 -DPIC -fPIC -fomit-frame-pointer
-DHAVE_AV_CONFIG_H -I.. -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
-D_GNU_SOURCE -mpentium4 -D_REENTRANT  -D_GNU_SOURCE
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DPREFIX=\"/usr/local\" -DMMX -DUSING_IVTV
-DLCD_DEVICE -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_SHARED
-I/usr/share/qt3/mkspecs/default -I. -I../..
-I../../../../../include/qt3 -o common.o common.c
cc1: error: invalid option `pentium4'

Thanks for your help,
Kent