[mythtv-users] Problems with audio in DVB transcodes

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 20 07:16:47 EST 2004

Sorry it has taken me so long to reply!
I've managed to get recordings from other channels to transcode correctly, however none from this particular station (ABC in NSW, AU) despite the recordings from this station playing back fine on the frontend.

Has anyone around Sydney had any luck transcoding a show from ABC?
Any other ideas? I've got about 100gb or a particular series that I really need to compress before I run out of space :)

Cheers,
Kent